Final Version Submission: EasyChair (CISPEE2016)
Final Submission and author registration - Authors of accepted papers must submit the final version in PDF format taking into account the reviewers comments. If the paper is in english language it must be previously verified by the PDF eXpress (instructions will be available soon) application for publication by IEEE. At least one of the authors must register to attend the conference and present the paper.
General Instructions (All papers):
Do not forget to use the document template for submitting the final version of your contribution and adding author identification. The formatting instructions must be respected. It is especially important to:
• Using A4
• Having the correct margins
• Do not use page numbering (header and footer must be empty)
The updated version should be submitted into the Easy-Chair system, replacing the original version. The version considered for publication will be the version in the system by the submission deadline.
Verification via PDF eXpress (Full papers in English language ONLY):
An electronic version of the manuscript has to be checked or converted into PDF format through the IEEE PDF eXpress application (www.pdf-express.org). PDF files generated by other applications may not be acceptable for publication by IEEE.
To generate an IEEEXplore® compatible PDF file of your article, and instructions will be available soon.
Copyright (Full papers in English language ONLY):
Accepted full papers in english language will be submitted for indexing by IEEEXplore ® which requires the submission of a IEEE Copyright Form signed by one of the authors. Please follow these steps to submit the copyright form, and instructions will be available soon.
CAMERA-READY PAPER FOR THE PROCEEDINGS (deadline September 18th):
You have already received the reviewers' comments in a previous email. Please take them carefully into account when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings.
Make sure that the final version of your paper follows all format guidelines, including the limit of 4 to 10 pages (including references). The template is available at CISPEE 2016 website
We remind you that AT LEAST ONE of the authors must register to attend the conference and present the paper.
Check the conference website for links and extra info if necessary.
The final camera-ready PORTUGUESE paper is due on September 18th and you should update it until then to the EasyChair platform.
The following instructions apply ONLY to English language full papers.
The final paper and the FILLED AND SIGNED COPYRIGHT FORM are due on September 18th.
The updated Xplore version of your paper should be submitted into the EasyChair platform, replacing the previous version by the submission deadline, September 18th.
It is very important that you follow the instructions, as we will not be able to publish incomplete submissions. Final papers MUST be adequately formatted and a valid copyright form is necessary for publication by IEEE.
1. FINAL PAPER:
Only accepted articles for oral presentation and in ENGLISH.
Please convert (or verify) your paper into an IEEE PDF format using the PDF eXpress tool available on: http://www.pdf-express.org/
The tool can create a PDF from most common formats (DOC, DOCX, etc...) OR check a PDF for compatibility.
You may create an account or use an existing account. The CISPEE 2016 ID is: 38170X.
If you find any problem, the section "Using IEEE pdf eXpress” within the site answers most common questions.
The steps are as follows:
1) Create or update your manuscript(s). Make sure that the final version takes into account the reviewers’ comments and that the manuscript follows all format guidelines.
2) The copyright line should be added to the footer on the first page of the paper and centered. The source file can then be uploaded to PDF eXpress and converted to a pdf and validated. The copyright notice should be added to the paper before the paper is sent through PDF eXpress to validate Xplore compliance. Please note that:
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
• For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3912-8/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3912-8/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
• For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3912-8/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
3) Proof-read and check manuscript layout (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE using IEEE PDF eXpress).
4) Create (or Login into) IEEE PDF eXpress account.
5) Upload the source file(s) for Conversion OR PDF (s) for Checking.
6) Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
7) Submit final IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to the EasyChair platform as indicated above.
2. COPYRIGHT FORM:
Please download, fill and sign the COPYRIGHT FORM from:
You can edit the DOC version and save it as PDF or print, sign and scan it into a PDF file, depending on the tools available to you.
It is sufficient for one of the authors to sign the copyright form.
Until September 18th, you have to send a PDF file copyright form filled and signed to email@example.com with the EasyChair platform [number] and the title of your submission.
We remind you again that at least one of the authors must register to attend the conference and present the paper.
The final version of the paper (will be published but not presented) must follow all formatting guidelines and have a maximum size of 4 pages (including references). The final format should be in PDF and is due on September 29th.
The poster size should be A1 (59,4cm x 84cm) and used in the vertical position. It is possible (but not mandatory) to include the CISPPE 2016 logo, available here.